The Blavatsky Lodge was founded in May 1887 by Madame Blavatsky herself in Norwood, Greater London. It is part of the International Headquarters of the Theosophical Society in Adyar, India, following its three objects.
In 1934 the Lodge moved, with the English Section of the Theosophical Society, to 50 Gloucester Place in the centre of London, where we still hold our study meetings and give our public lectures.
Our talks and presentations are for all and free of charge, although donations are welcome to keep our facilities up to date.
THE OBJECTS OF THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY
1 – To form a nucleus of the Universal Brotherhood of Humanity without distinction of race, creed, gender, caste or colour;
2 – To encourage the study of comparative religion, philosophy and science;
3 – To investigate unexplained laws of nature and the divine powers latent in Man.
Board of the Blavatsky Lodge
President Petra Meyer
Vice President Dino Moretti
Secretary Elizabeth Crofts
Treasurer Neville Crofts
Programme Secretary Petra Meyer